Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bainskloof

I found a new favorite place in South Africa! On the 13th I went to Bainskloof Pass for the night with some coworkers. On Friday night we had a braai (or bbq) over the fire, and I got to meet my coworker's friends. Then on Saturday we walked down to the river and spent the day in the most amazing place. There was this perfect swimming hole with crystal clear water, a small waterfall, and places to jump off of the rocks. They even strung up a slackline across the entire pool, although none of us could walk very far without crashing into the water. It was so hot that the cold water felt great. Another fun day in a beautiful part of South Africa. I would love to go back immediately.


Bainskloof Gorge

The swimming pool.


The slackline.

No comments:

Post a Comment